Over £1 million in Warwick Business School scholarships are available to applicants for our MSc postgraduate programs. For excellent candidates, scholarship awards can reach up to 50% of your tuition. To be eligible, applicants must submit their application as soon as possible because of competition.
The main goal of Warwick Business School Scholarships is to draw ingenious people who pursue excellence in whatever they do. The recipients of these scholarships can concentrate on getting the most out of their academic time for better outcomes.
Both domestic and International students may apply. However, before the scholarship committee may consider applicants for scholarships, they must meet the eligibility requirements.
Overview of the Warwick Business School
The Warwick Business School (WBS), formerly known as the School of Industrial and Business Studies, is a division of Warwick University’s Faculty of Social Sciences. The Business School provides non-degree executive education for people and businesses in addition to undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. degrees. An Executive MBA, a distance learning option, and a one-year full-time program are all available for the Warwick MBA (blended learning).
The campus of the WBS University of Warwick is in a semi-rural green zone on the outskirts of Coventry and Warwickshire. One of the highest structures in Europe, The Shard Tower, houses the WBS London campus.
WBS is one of the top 100 business schools in the world, supporting sustainability education through core course selections, specialized institutes, and timely faculty research.
Who sponsors the Warwick Business School Scholarships?
Warwick Business School
Overview of Coventry, United Kingdom
Coventry is a city in England’s West Midlands. It is near the Sherbourne River. Coventry, formerly a part of Warwickshire until 1451, has 345,300 residents at the time of the 2021 census, making it the tenth-largest city in England and the twelve-largest in the entire United Kingdom. It is the third largest city in the Midlands after Birmingham and Leicester. It is the second largest city in the West Midlands after Birmingham.
Coventry lies 138 km northwest of London, 27 km east-southeast of Birmingham, 35 km southwest of Leicester, and 14 km north of Warwick. Being only 12 miles 19 km southwest of Leicestershire, which serves as the geographic center of England, Coventry is also the most central city in the nation.
Opportunities for Study and Scholarships at Warwick Business School
Below are the different funding opportunities available at Warwick Business School.
1. High Potential Scholarship
The Warwick Business School High Potential Scholarship is available for individuals who with exceptional academic standing want to question the status quo and the accepted norm and alter the course of their lives. It is also available for those who have delved deeper into extracurricular activities, volunteer work, or student organizations than their study programs has allowed.
2. Alumni Scholarship
The Warwick Alumni Discount Scheme offers a minimum 10% scholarship to all alumni of the University of Warwick accepted onto a postgraduate Master’s program and up to an additional 40% for exceptionally high academic and extracurricular accomplishment.
3. Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme
The Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme will be made available by the University of Warwick to qualifying postgraduate students in 2023–2024. The Scheme has £500,000 available to allocate, and we anticipate making at least 50 awards. Awards are available to qualified Home fee status students from underrepresented groups who desire to begin a postgraduate taught masters course in 2023/2024. Awards are up to £10,000 per student.
The maximum value of the Warwick Taught Masters grant is $10,000. The scholarship partially covers the applicant’s tuition fees for the academic year.
4. Chancellors’ International Scholarships
International students at the University of Warwick seeking a Ph.D. in any field are eligible for these scholarships. Scholarships are not transferable to the following academic year.
5. Leverhulme Grants for postgraduate study
For UK university students who are in financial need, have a parent or spouse, or are employed as a business traveler, chemist, or grocer, we provide bursaries of up to £5,000 annually.
The most you are eligible for is £5,000 per year. Your financial need and the overall amount of cash we have available for distribution each year will determine how much you receive, though.
The award covers any reasonable expenses associated with attending college, such as tuition, room and board, daily living costs, or study aids.
The scholarship board pays your bursaries to your university on your behalf. The money is then given to you by the university.
6. Warwick Doctoral Access Scholarships – Sanctuary
The “City of Sanctuary” initiative aims to create a climate of acceptance and hospitality, especially for people fleeing conflict and persecution. Various scholarships are available to help refugees advance and enroll in higher education.
There are a limited amount of spots available.
Duration of funding is four years (pro rata for part-time)
- The full payment of tuition
- Maintenance allowance for 3.5 years, paid at the current UKRI rate.
- A £5,000 Research, Training, and Supporting Grant
- Accounting & Finance
- International Management
- Business Analytics
- Marketing and Strategy
- Mathematical Finance
- Have applied to enroll in a part-time or full-time Postgraduate Research program at the university.
- On the first day of your undergraduate study, you were at least 21 years old.
- You came from a care background or were a Foyer resident when you started college.
- You either hail from a neighborhood with a low participation rate as determined by Polar 4 (quintile 1) or from one of the nation’s most impoverished regions as determined by the government’s IMD (Indices of Multiple Deprivation) databases. You meet this requirement if your postcode’s IMD value is 16,250 or less.
- You must be able to show proof that you are a carer for a sick or disabled family member who is receiving Carers Allowance before enrolling in your course.
- Throughout your undergraduate studies, you have received one of the following Warwick scholarships: Lloyds Scholars, Warwick Scholars, and Multicultural Scholars.
- A recommendation letter
- Scholarship application form
- Warwick Business School study application form
- A photocopy of the received diplomas
- Transcripts of Education
- The applicant’s statement
- A copy of the first three pages of the passport, which must still be valid six months after the requested study program begins
- A certified translation and a photocopy of the identity card
- Medical certificate
- A curriculum vitae
- Passport-style photographs
- Motivational letter
- Proof of English language ability
Fees & Funding
What are the requirements for a Full-Time MBA at Warwick Business School?
The university requires a minimum of three years of post-graduate job experience with documentation of growing responsibility, accomplishments, and advancement. Also, you will have to provide a GMAT score of 660 and an honors degree.
If a candidate can present relevant job experience without a degree, the university will also gladly consider them.
As an international student applying at Warwick Business School, do I need to take an English language test?
If English is not your first language, you did not graduate from an English-speaking university, or you have not worked in an English-speaking environment for at least two years, you must take an English language test.
You can apply without taking a language exam, and the selection committee will decide whether or not one is necessary.
What references do I need on my application form?
You will have the option to list up to three references on your application form. However, only one is required, and it must be from your current or most recent line manager. The university also considers your application without the reference and, if you are successful, make you a conditional offer pending the provision of a positive line manager’s reference before the start of the course.
- See the university’s application portal.
- Click on a scholarship program.
- Sign up and send your application
University Of Warwick, Scarman Rd, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Photo: +44 (0)24 7652 4306
Email: [email protected]