Do you wish to advance your career in the telecommunication industry? If so, participating in PTCL Internship Program will greatly benefit your qualifications. It will enable you to significantly impact your work experience, skill set, and network.
Read on to discover more.
Overview of PTCL Internship Programs
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited has a range of internships available to undergraduate students and graduates, regardless of their school or alma mater.
The company’s Triple~E One Year Internship Program is exclusively for fresh graduates from different world regions.
7 Things to Note about PTCL Internship Programs
Here are several things to know about the internship programs hosted by Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited.
- Fresh students and university graduates are eligible to apply for these internship programs.
- You do not need to have prior work experience to qualify.
- PTCL offers internships in many Pakistani cities, including Lahore, Islamabad, Sahiwal, Karachi, Dera Ghazi Khan, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sheikhpura, Dera Ismail Khan, Peshawar, Gujranwala, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Abbottabad, Sukkar, Gujrat, Quetta, Hyderabad, Mianwali, Attock, Sialkot, Jehlum, and Rawalpindi.
- They run for up to four months.
- There is a closing date to apply for the PTCL Internship Program.
- They are paid internship programs.
- Interns receive a completion certificate for participating in this internship program.
PTCL is a national telecom company headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. Its establishment occurred in 1947 and is currently 62% owned by the Government of Pakistan, 26% owned by Etisalat, and 12% owned by the general public. The company has a workforce of approximately 18,000 employees.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited is renowned as a telephone and internet services provider. The country’s telecommunications industry relies on PTCL.
Why Choose PTCL Internship Program?
Here are the benefits of choosing one of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited’s internship programs.
- The programs facilitate the career advancement of undergraduate students and graduates. Hence, it’ll enable you to jumpstart your career in the telecommunication industry.
- You’ll also be opportune to gather relevant work experience and build relationships with experts in the telecom industry.
- Interning with the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited will help improve your skill set.
- PTCL internships offer a monthly stipend of 25,000 PKR.
- These internship programs also provide mentoring at the workplace.
- Depending on your internship performance, you may get a permanent job offer after the six-month probation period.
Before you can reap these benefits, you must satisfy some criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for PTCL Internship Programs
Here are the requirements for an intern position at the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited.
- Must be a student or fresh graduate
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any university or be a graduate of a recognized institution
- Must possess exceptional academic records
If you have already fulfilled all requirements, it is time to complete the online application process, following the instructions in the next section.
How to Apply for PTCL Internship 2023
The application deadline for PTCL Internship Programs is July 23, 2023. To express interest in this internship, visit PTCL’s career portal and search for current student vacancies. Ensure the intern role relates to your discipline.
If your preferred intern job is unavailable among the listings, you can complete your profile and check back later.
The hiring process for interns at the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited involves an online application form, shortlisting, and two interview rounds. These include the Initial Interview and the Final Interview.
The initial interviews are usually one-on-one, depending on the intern position you wish to assume. However, PTCL’s Final Interviews for prospective interns often involve many employees.
PTCL Internship Interview Questions
One of the several ways to prepare for your internship interview is to practice answers to the following questions, as they are recurrent to most students and graduates.
- What are your qualifications?
- Why do you want to join PTCL interns?
- What are your life accomplishments?
- Please describe yourself, your education, and your previous experience.
- How good are you with Microsoft Excel?
- Describe your personality.
- How do you balance work as a team member?
- What is your biggest fear?
- How do you work effectively under pressure?
- How would you satisfy an angry customer?
- What do you know about telecommunication?
- How does copper and fiber access network work?
Frequently Asked Questions about PTCL Internship Program
Will I get a certificate upon completion of PTCL Internship?
Yes, Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd. awards each intern a certificate upon completing the program.
What documents do I need to collect my PTCL Internship certificate?
To obtain a certificate for completing the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited’s internship program, you must provide an internship letter issued by the office and your internship report. In addition, you must provide a completion letter from the department where you interned.
Can my health condition make me inadmissible as an intern at PTCL?
Yes, your current health condition may disqualify you from interning with Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited only if its fatal or contagious. If your medical condition could affect your internship performance, you also do not qualify to intern with PTCL.
Will I undergo an interview to get an intern role at PTCL?
Yes, you must undergo an interview as a prospective intern of the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited will have to pass two interviews before starting your internship.
What is the duration of PTCL Internship Program?
The internship program hosted by the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited lasts four months.
Choosing one of the available PTCL Internship Programs is a big plus to your professional development in any country’s telecom sector. It will give all required to gain a head start in the industry. So you should better apply now to begin this journey.