Indian School of Business scholarships includes several merit-based and need-based scholarships, offering a minimum of 25% tuition deduction to eligible students. These scholarships have numerous donors, varying award amounts, requirements, and application procedures.
List of Scholarships Available to Indian School of Business Students
The following are the wide-ranging scholarships offered at ISB, Hyderabad.
Indian School of Business Self-Sponsored Scholarships
- Dean Don Jacob’s Memorial Scholarship: 50%
- Prof.Manasa Mandava Memorial Scholarship: 50%
- ISB Merit Waiver: 25% to 100%
- ISB Merit by Diversity Waiver: 25% to 100%
- International Diversity Waiver: 25% to 100%
- ISB Need-cum-Merit Waiver: 25%
- AIESEC – ISB Waivers: 25%
- Bridge to India Waiver: 25%
Indian School of Business Scholarships Funded Externally
- Bajaj Auto Scholarship: 100%
- Deepak Parayanken Tuition Waiver
- Need-cum-Merit Scholarship: 25% to 100%
- Lakshya Scholarship for women
- Alumni Endowment Fund Tuition Waiver: 25%
- Visiting faculty Scholarship: 25%
- Shapoorji Pallonji Tuition Grant: 25%
- Ramesh C. Khanna Nurture India Scholarship: 25%
- Ishwar Prakash Agarwal Scholarship
- AT&T Tuition Grant
- Aakash Tuition Grant
- Jagannath Arora Scholarship
- PGPMAX Co 2012 Scholarship
- Aditya Shembekar Scholarship
Who are the Sponsors of the Indian School of Business Scholarships?
The scholarships offered by the Indian School of Business are available due to internal funding by the institution itself and by the following external sponsors.
- Bajaj Auto
- Deepak Parayanken, an alum of the PGP 2011 class
- Bharat Forge Limited
- The Alumni Endowment Scholarship
- Shapoorji Pallonji
- Amit Khanna, an alum of ISB 2004 class
- Alok Aggarwal, an alum of the 2004 class
- AT&T Global Network Services
- Aakash Chaudhry, an alum of the ISB 2004 class
- Neeraj Arora, alum of class 2006
- Alum of PGPMAX class 2012
- Aditya’s family & friends, an alum of the 2013 class
Overview of Hyderabad City
Hyderabad is a south Indian city holding a vast population of over 253,000,000. With an area of approximately 636,000 square kilometres, Hyderabad is the largest city in Telangana, India, aside from being its capital city.
Indian School of Business is a private higher-learning institution serving students since 2001. It has one campus in this city and another in Punjab. ISB offers various postgraduate programs, doctoral studies, advanced management programs, and online programs focusing on business. Besides, it is top-ranked as the India-based business school in Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Poets&Quants.
How Much are Indian School of Business Scholarships?
The exact award amount of ISB scholarships is unknown but covers 25% to 100% of awardees’ tuition fees for a year.
How Many Students Receive Indian School of Business Scholarships?
Per academic year, the Indian School of Business offers scholarships to many students whose exact number is unspecific.
Are Indian School of Business Scholarships Fully Funded or Partially Funded?
Indian School of Business offers fully and partially funded scholarships to eligible students. The partially funded scholarships cover at least 25% of each recipient’s tuition fees for an academic year at ISB.
Duration of Indian School of Business Scholarships
The scholarships awarded to the Indian School of Business students last for one academic session, meaning students will enjoy its benefits for just one year.
What Field of Study is the Indian School of Business Scholarships Meant For?
The scholarships awarded at the Indian School of Business are open to business students only. That means students of other fields or disciplines cannot apply for any ISB scholarship.
Can Undergraduate Students Apply for Indian School of Business Scholarships?
No, undergraduate students cannot apply for any scholarship at the Indian School of Business, as only postgraduate students are admitted into the institution.
Requirements for Indian School of Business Scholarships
Irrespective of the ISB scholarship you wish to get, you must fulfil its requirements without exception.
Below are the general requirements for Indian School of Business scholarships.
- Studentship at ISB
- Must need financial aid to further studies at ISB
- Submit an essay – title varies (depends on the scholarship)
Fees & Funding
Is it difficult to get into ISB?
Yes, getting admission into the Indian School of Business is very difficult than you least expect it to be.
Is ISB government or private?
The Indian School of Business is a privately owned educational institution established by two renowned individuals, Rajat Gupta and Anil Kumar.
Does ISB give scholarships?
Yes, the Indian School of Business has many scholarships available to students enrolled in its postgraduate programs.
Does the Indian School of Business have scholarships for international students?
Of course, the Indian School of Business supports students financially with numerous scholarships that may cover their entire tuition fees for an academic year, depending on the scholarship.
How to Apply for Indian School of Business Scholarships
Many ISB scholarships do not require interested students to initiate a separate application. Some require Indian School of Business students to demonstrate financial need and hold excellent academic achievements.
Other ISB scholarships require each student to compose an essay and submit certain documents to support their application.
However, you should check ISB official website for specific information about the scholarship application procedure.