Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Scholarships World respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, scholarships.world will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Scholarships World’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Scholarships World will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Scholarships World or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Scholarships World, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Scholarships World may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Scholarships World removes the allegedly infringing materials, Scholarships World will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Scholarships World removed or disabled access to the materials. Scholarships World may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Scholarships World designated Copyright Agent contact may be requested from our contact page.