Are you looking for a rewarding internship experience in the United States? Then, Crowe Horwath Internship Programs are there to facilitate your professional development only if you are eligible. Crowe has a range of internship opportunities that enable students to assist in the completion of actual tasks, expand their skillset, and gain relevant work experience in advisory, IT, audit & assurance, tax, and consulting. Hence, this article will provide an all-inclusive guide to becoming an intern at Crowe Global and its potential benefits.
Overview of Crowe Horwath Internship Programs
Crowe Horwath, a top-ranking professional services network, aids the career advancement of undergraduate and graduate students through internships. The company hires interns in many states of the US, allowing them to work full-time during spring and summer for up to 14 weeks. Crowe Internships are exclusively open to academically outstanding students pursuing a career in technology, tax, advisory, audit, and consulting.
Internship Roles Available at Crowe Global, USA
Students can assume several roles as interns in many of Crowe Horwath’s offices in the United States.
The following are some internship roles for students to consider at Crowe Horwath.
- Consulting Operations Intern
- Advisory Intern
- Data Science Intern
- Process Optimization and Robotics Intern
- Tax Intern
- Public Sector Accounting and Finance Consulting Intern
- Public Sector Financial Consulting Intern
- Risk and Compliance Consultant Intern
- Privacy Consultant Intern
- Business and Technology Solutions Consultant Intern
- Business Solutions Consultant Intern
- Project Coordinator Consultant Intern
- Audit and Assurance Intern
About Crowe Horwath
Founded in 1915 as Horwath & Horwath, Crowe Horwath, also known as Crowe Global, is a professional services network comprised of over 220 firms and more than 42,000 employees across 130 countries. Headquartered in New York, USA, Crowe Horwath is renowned as the world’s ninth-largest global accounting network by revenue. In addition, Crowe offers management consulting, tax, audit, risk advisory, and financial advisory services.
Benefits of Participating in Crowe Horwath Internship Programs
Here are some benefits to expect from the Internship Programs hosted by Crowe Global.
Gain real-life experience
- Interning at Crowe will allow you to feel the company’s values and culture. You will also contribute to challenging projects and acquire relevant work experience.
Professional networking opportunities
- Crowe interns also have the opportunity to work with industry leaders at various levels, allowing them to interact with professionals and create a beneficial connection with senior executives.
Full-time employment offer
- Crowe Global usually offers full-time employment to its interns after graduation. Moreover, employees who were formerly interns at Crowe will receive a starting bonus.
- Interns receive financial compensation at Crowe Global, irrespective of their role, nationality, and school. Their average hourly earning is $27.
Learn and develop professionally.
- Another benefit of interning in this company is that you will have the chance to grow professionally. In addition, you will acquire practical knowledge and skills that are impossible to get in the classroom.
Meaningful feedback via mentoring
- Crowe Horwath Internship Programs also help to get career-related support and feedback from your assigned coach and peer liaison.
As you are now aware of the benefits of Crowe Internship Programs, see below to find out your eligibility status.
Eligibility Criteria for Crowe Horwath Internship Programs
Students who want to intern at Crowe Global must satisfy the following requirements.
- Must presently be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Must be majoring in finance, accounting, business administration, management, operations management, Information Technology, supply chain, information systems, or a related major
- Must have a high GPA
- High proficiency in writing and speaking in English (communication skills)
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills
- Willingness to learn and use state-of-the-art technologies to solve business issues
- Top-notch teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Impressive self-motivation and innovation skills
- Ability to manage many teams and meet project deadlines
If you are eligible for internships at Crowe Global, it is time to proceed with the application process. You can apply via your school’s Career Services Website or Crowe’s online application system. The next section entails information on how to apply through the online system.
How to Apply for Crowe Horwath Internship Programs
Here is a stepwise process to apply for an internship role at Crowe Global.
Step 1: Check for available internship opportunities and apply for a role
- Visit Crowe Careers webpage to search for full-time positions currently available for students. Once you find your desired position, waste no time submitting a complete application. Your application should include electronic copies of your academic transcripts and a resume.
Step 2: First interview process
- Soon after applying for an internship position, Crowe Global will require you to undergo a series of interview sessions, typically via live video. The interview usually lasts about 30 minutes, allowing Crowe’s interviewers to know you better, be sure of your career objectives, and assess your qualifications. Ensure to prepare well for your internship interview, as you will have to answer several questions related to your educational background, work history, and participation in non-academic activities.
Step 3: Wait for the company’s decision
- After the interview, you will have to wait for Crowe’s recruitment team to contact you about whether you were able to land the internship position.
Document Requirements for Crowe Horwath Internship Programs
To express your interest in one of Crowe’s Internship Programs, you must upload some electronic documents during the online application process. Acceptable file formats of these documents include .doc, .docx, and .pdf.
- Students applying to intern at Crowe Global must provide a scanned copy of their academic transcripts, featured with their full names, previous educational institutions, registered courses, and grades attained in each course.
- The second document required to apply for Crowe Horwath Internships is an enticing resume highlighting your responsibilities, work experience, and other information that qualifies you for the role.
Frequently Asked Questions about Crowe Horwath Internships
Is Crowe a good company for internships?
Yes, Crowe Global is one of the top-ranked companies for full-time employment and internships in the US. According to Vault Rankings 2023, Crowe Global is #8 out of the Best Accounting Firms for Audit & Assurance and is #9 out of the Most Prestigious Accounting Firms in the US.
How much does Crowe LLP pay interns?
The average hourly salary of Crowe Global interns is approximately $27, no matter the position held by the student. Aside from this financial benefit, Crowe interns will be able to participate in actual projects, enhancing their skills and helping them earn real-world experience.
How long do Crowe Internships last?
The internship programs hosted by Crowe Global run for 10 to 14 weeks. They start in summer and spring semesters and are open to students with high academic achievements.
What skills are required to intern at Crowe Horwath?
Students considering Crowe’s internship programs must have various skills. These include exceptional communication, interpersonal, teamwork, self-motivation, innovation, and technical skills.
Are graduate students eligible for Crowe Horwath Internships?
Yes, master’s students who meet the internship requirements at Crowe Global can express interest in their preferred role. However, Ph.D. students do not qualify for Crowe’s internship roles.
To this end, your decision to intern at Crowe Global is an immensely rewarding one that would eventually propel your career as you learn and develop professionally. It will also offer you the opportunity to do actual work, grow your skills, build your network, get meaningful feedback, and work closely with industry leaders. So what’s keeping you waiting to seize this opportunity to become highly employable? Feel free to share this article via your social media handles.