How to fill out the County Government of Uasin Gishu Internship Application Form: A Guide
Are you an unemployed graduate looking for ways to improve your qualifications and employability? Filling out the County Government of Uasin Gishu Internship application form can help you win a job more quickly, regardless of your specialization. Undoubtedly, the internship program will positively impact your career prospects as you acquire essential skills and undergo hands-on training. Students from the county can participate in this internship program, sponsored by the County Government of Uasin Gishu in Kenya. This blog post will enlighten you about these internships, including their potential benefits, requirements, and application procedures.
Let’s start with the basics of this internship program.
Overview of the County Government of Uasin Gishu Internships
Uasin Gishu County government offers a range of paid internship opportunities to provide unemployed graduates within the county with a chance to improve their employability as they undergo hands-on training and acquire relevant skills. However, the county government only accepts students with a diploma, certificate, or bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution, making undergraduate students ineligible for these internship programs. In addition, students from outside the county, including international students, do not qualify for internships with the Uasin Gishu County government.
Besides, you can only intern once with the Uasin Gishu County government. The programs require no work experience or special qualifications in any field. You can express your interest by completing an online application form.
Benefits of Interning at the County Government of Uasin Gishu
There are many benefits for unemployed graduates to gain from interning with the County Government of Uasin Gishu, Kenya.
Some of them are as follows.
- If you’ve been financially dependent on your families and friends since after school, you can use this program to take a break and develop yourself professionally. All interns earn salaries for working for the County Government of Uasin Gishu in Kenya. Their salaries range from KES 8,500 to KES 13,500 monthly, depending on the intern’s educational qualifications. Such an amount can sustain unemployed graduates throughout their internship period.
Career advancement benefits
- Participating in Uasin Gishu County Government’s internship is also impactful to unemployed graduates in growing their knowledge, getting free hands-on training, and expanding their skills. In fact, it will enable them to make good progress in their career rather than sitting and doing nothing.
- Uasin Gishu County Government’s internship programs can enhance your chances of getting employment after the program, as you will possess more attributes that qualify you for many jobs.
- Interning with the Uasin Gishu County government will give you access to career support, advice, and guidance, which can help you secure a full-time job and get better opportunities. As an unemployed graduate, you need all these to launch your career, irrespective of your interest.
- The County Government of Uasin Gishu Internship programs also helps to build a professional network, as interns will have the chance to work with different people. Of course, unemployed graduates need these connections to kick-start their careers.
See below for the requirements to qualify for Uasin Gishu County Government Internship programs to gain these benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Uasin Gishu County Government Internships
If you intend to be part of the County Government of Uasin Gishu 2023 internships, ensure meeting the following requirements.
- Must presently be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Must hold a diploma, certificate, or bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university in a relevant field. Note that the program’s duration must be for at least two years.
- Must possess a valid character certificate
- Must have no work experience related to the subject area
- It must be your first time participating in the internship program.
If you have confirmed your eligibility for the County Government of Uasin Gishu’s internship programs, the next step is to apply, which is doable today.
How to Apply for the County Government of Uasin Gishu Internships
You must fill in an online application to express your interest in Uasin Gishu County Government’s internship programs. The process requires you to provide your basic information, including details on your education and department. Of course, you must start from the left side, completing all asterisked* fields with the correct information. Crosscheck your inputs at the summary level just before you submit your application.
Afterward, tick the checkbox at the lowermost part to accept the Terms and Conditions, and that’s all. Since you must go through an interview after submitting the County Government of Uasin Gishu Internship application form, you should consider getting ready for it immediately.
Check out our blog post on the guidelines for preparing for an internship interview.
Recommended article: Apply Now for Cotton Inc Internships to Grow your Career.
FAQs about Uasin Gishu County Government Internships
Is there an age limit for the Uasin Gishu County Government internship program?
Yes, the age limit for unemployed graduates who want to apply for the County Government of Uasin Gishu Internship program ranges from 18 to 35 years old.
How am I eligible for Uasin Gishu County Government internship program?
You are eligible for the County Government of Uasin Gishu Internship program if you are an unemployed graduate with a certificate, diploma, or bachelor’s degree. Your educational credential must be in a relevant field from an accredited higher educational institution. Besides, you must not have participated in the internship program before now or possess relevant previous work experience. In addition, you will have to provide a valid character certificate.
Can postgraduate students intern at the County Government of Uasin Gishu?
Yes, Uasin Gishu County Government hires postgraduate students who currently do not have employment. They will receive a monthly stipend ranging from KES 8,500 to KES 13,500, depending on the intern’s level of education.
Does the Uasin Gishu County Government offer paid internships?
Yes, the County Government of Uasin Gishu’s internships for unemployed graduates are financially rewarding. Thus, its interns will receive a monthly stipend of an amount varying depending on their current level of education. While graduates with a certificate program earn KES 8,500 monthly, those who have completed a diploma program will make KES 11,500 per month. Bachelor’s degree holders earn KES 13,500 monthly.
What is the duration of the Uasin Gishu County government internship program?
The internship programs hosted by the County Government of Uasin Gishu last up to twelve months, allowing unemployed graduates within the region to work temporarily for the government for one year.
Interning with the Uasin Gishu County government will help advance your career, making you more likely to secure employment in your chosen field. Choosing the program will give you up to one year of work experience, expand your knowledge, and develop your skills. Thus, your years of staying without a job are over when you participate in this internship program. Since the programs have limited slots available yearly, the best time to apply is now. So, wait no more!