The Accenture Internship Program is an Undergraduate Internship in Lagos 2023 for African undergraduates or postgraduates who want to acquire and develop strong leadership, problem-solving, and people management skills. The program typically lasts two to six months and is suitable for students who need different project experiences. Additionally, it’s open for students who want to learn on the job.
Overview of Accenture Internship
Accenture is an information technology services consulting company based in Dublin. The company aims to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. As part of its mission to bring out the best version of its clients, the company created the Accenture Internship Program for students who have finished their first year of undergraduate study or their first year of advanced degree study. The Accenture Internship program will allow you to gain experience in solving business challenges and developing innovative solutions.
The internship provides a career development platform for individuals interested in pursuing a career in consulting. However, the applicants must be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate course in a registered university. With this internship, you’ll be able to launch yourself into the world of leading-edge technology.
Benefits of Accenture Internship
The Accenture Internship Program offers a range of benefits for successful candidates, which include:
- Opportunity to build a professional network and explore the various career options available in the consulting business
- Have access to collaborating with talented colleagues and leaders who will support your career.
- Medium to improve your skills with industry-leading training and development that will boost your career.
- It’ll allow you to develop leadership, problem-solving, and people management skills.
- Lastly, it’ll help you to grow and create value for your community.
In case you need more benefits of internships, we have a good article here about unlocking the fantastic benefits of Internships.
Requirements for Accenture Internship
Applicants interested in Accenture Internship 2023 should satisfy the eligibility criteria to make the application successful. Most importantly, the candidates should set challenging objectives to achieve high-performance standards before applying. To become an Accenture Intern, you should fulfil the following requirements:
- Must be a current undergraduate or postgraduate student in a reputable institution.
- Must have a minimum of Second Class Upper CPGA in any discipline
- Must have a valid School ID card and admission letter
- Must possess an academic reference letter and transcript
- It would be best to be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- It would help to get a letter of introduction for the internship program from the school
- Must be passionate about consulting
- Must be eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
Accenture Internship application process
If you want to apply for the Undergraduate Internship in Lagos 2023, applicants must apply through the Accenture webpage. To express your interest in an internship program offered by Accenture, you must undertake the following steps one after the other.
Fill out the online application.
The first step is to submit your form and CV. Once you complete the form, you’ll upload relevant certificates or qualifications, such as your transcript, degree certificate, and admission letter.
Undergo the Digital Interview
The next step is to introduce yourself briefly. Then share your experiences on a digital platform.
The applicant will be invited for an interactive assessment session at this stage. It shows you’re shortlisted, and you’ll get to experience working on a real-life business case. You’ll get the chance to develop and propose implementable solutions within a stipulated time.
As the last step of the Accenture Internship program, you’ll get a congratulatory message to kick-start your internship journey with Accenture.
Note that the application is still ongoing, and the application is free. The internship program will be open in April, September, and October 2023; thus, you have enough opportunities to apply.
Ways to succeed in the Accenture Internship application process
The selection process for the Accenture Internship is highly competitive. It requires applicants to grow into internally focused roles by sharpening their skills and developing new skills. However, to succeed in the application process, there are several steps you can take.
- First, ensure that you have to be prepared to work on a real-life business case in the experimental assessment stage.
- Then, ensure that your CV is up-to-date and showcase your experiences on a digital platform.
- Lastly, the two academic references in your CV should be able to speak to your skills and abilities. It’s advisable to contact them in advance so that they can talk about your high level of focus and energy.
Roles of an Intern at Accenture
The responsibilities of an intern at Accenture are numerous and vary according to a different department. Nevertheless, the primary duties of an intern are listed below:
- Involving in the analysis and development of transformational business models for business development
- Helping clients integrate and operate their business model
- Developing applicable technologies to provide clients with tailor-made solutions
- Interns will be assigned to real-life projects and responsibilities
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
Frequently Asked Questions
What qualifications and criteria are required to apply for an Accenture internship?
You must pursue an Undergraduate or postgraduate degree to be eligible for the Accenture Internship 2023. Apart from that, you must have a good record of remarkable academic performance and co-curricular activities.
How long is an Accenture internship typically?
The Accenture Internship Program run for two to six months, and it’s suitable for students that want to develop essential core skills in business functions.
What do Accenture interns gain from their experience?
Accenture interns will live through Accenture culture and build a professional network. With this network, they can exchange ideas, experiences, and perspectives. Additionally, interns will be able to unlock the power of their leadership DNA by discovering their strengths. This will help them to lead the way in making a much-needed difference.
Are there opportunities for Accenture interns to get hired after completing the internship?
Accenture does not hire interns after completing their internship, and the company only provides you with the work experience needed to unlock your true potential.
Accenture Internships provide an excellent opportunity for young African undergraduates to start a career in the consulting business while also building a good number of connections or networks. It’ll also allow you to get varied project experience and grow in brain-stimulating work. With the skills gotten from the training, you can fuse into any related firm later on in the future.